Wave goodbye to cold hands this winter.
When choosing a winter glove, you want a balance between warmth and the ability to get your work done.
Choosing the right winter work gloves:
When you’re looking for the right winter gloves, it’s important to find a balance between protection and dexterity.
Superior Glove has been at the forefront of winter protection for years. What’s sets them apart from other glove manufacturers is that their winter gloves are cold-winter rated for easier selection.
Superior Glove works with globally recognized companies, like 3M™ Thinsulate™, to create high-quality winter gloves that are comfortable to wear.
On this page, you will find some of their best sellers.
Dexterity® Red Winter Gloves with Full PVC Coating
- Extended back-of-hand coating for wet and wintry conditions
- Black coating has excellent flexibility in sub-zero temperatures
- Coating has micropores for better grip in wet and wintry conditions
- Rated to -5°C
SnowForce™ Extreme Cold Winter Gloves
- Porelle Ski-Dri2™ waterproof inserts
- Anti-slip PVC patches on palm and fingertips
- Gauntlet cuffs with Velcro® tabs and elastic at the wrist
- Clarino® fabric increases lifespan and flexibility of palms
- Rated for -30°C
Emerald CX® Cut-Resistant Winter Glove with PVC Palm
- PVC palm coat provides good wet and dry drip
- Knit with strands of Kevlar® and steel for high cut resistance
- Touchscreen compatible
- Blended Kevlar®/Steel knit for excellent cut protection
- Rated to -5°C
Clutch Gear® Mechanics Winter Gloves with Impact Protection
- Level 2 back-of-hand impact protection
- Leather palms for added abrasion resistance
- Excellent cut resistance thanks to Kevlar® and composite filament fiber lining
- Hi-viz back-of-hand for added visibility in all applications
- Thinsulate™ lining for warmth
- Rated for -15°C
About Superior Glove®:
Superior Glove is one of North America’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of work gloves. A respected source for thousands of customers, Superior Glove has been in the business since 1910.
With four manufacturing facilities, they are able to serve customers globally. Specializing in cut-resistant gloves, they are also a licensed manufacturer of Kevlar® and Dyneema® products and other high-quality work gloves for every industry.
Shop for more Superior Glove products:
Levitt-Safety is a proud distributor of Superior Glove work gloves and work sleeves to protect your hands and arms. Superior Glove manufactures gloves for many industries including construction, mining, oil and gas, and automotive. Visit our e-commerce site by clicking ‘Buy Online’ and see our offering of Superior Glove products.