Gemini™ Handheld Analyzer
Talk to a safety specialist
Gemini leverages the field-proven performance of Thermo Scientific™ FirstDefender™ and Thermo Scientific™ TruDefender™ instruments to accurately identify a broad range of solid and liquid chemicals, from explosives and chemical warfare agents to industrial chemicals and precursors.
- Complementary and confirmatory test results
- Lightweight, compact, certified to MIL-STD-810G
- FTIR & Raman Scan Delay in one analyzer
- Customizable profiles to set scan parameters
- Clear, color-coded, definitive test results
- Available with the HazMasterG3™ decision support system from Alluviam LLC for virtual mixture analysis and interactive problem solving on scene
- Comprehensive onboard library
- 24/7 reachback support
- Motorized anvil to adjust sample pressure
- Scan Assist to guide technology selection and sampling
Thermo Fisher Scientific has redefined performance and portability with the new Thermo Scientific™ Gemini™ Analyzer, the world’s first and only handheld integrated Raman and FTIR instrument.
The Gemini handheld analyzer minimizes time on target while delivering comprehensive and confirmatory results in a single, field-portable device, empowering military personnel, bomb technicians, hazmat teams and first responders to execute their missions quickly, safely and confidently.
In addition to Raman scan delay, adjustable laser power, and other builtin safety features, Gemini introduces the industry’s first FTIR scan delay, enabled by the motorized anvil. Optional software enables users to virtually mix chemical substances, protecting themselves and the public from dangerous chemical combinations.
Small footprint, big capability
The Gemini analyzer enables operators to quickly switch between analysis techniques. And, since they no longer need to sacrifice capability for weight, operators have robust analysis information quicker than ever before.