SCBAs require regular servicing at specific intervals to ensure your life-saving equipment will perform in the toughest conditions. Levitt-Safety provides mobile service for all your repair, maintenance and inspection needs by our factory-trained and certified technicians.
- Flow testing and internal visual inspection: Open-circuit SCBAs require flow testing and internal visual inspections of breathing air cylinders as follows:
- Scott Industrial: Every two years
- Scott NFPA: Annually
- MSA Industrial and NFPA: Annually
- Honeywell Industrial and NFPA: Annually
- Breathing air must also be replaced annually
- Hydrostatic testing:
- Fibreglass or Kevlar® full wrapped and hoop wrapped cylinder hydrostatic testing must be performed every three (3) years.
- Steel, aluminum and carbon fibre cylinder hydrostatic testing must be performed every five (5) years
Our technicians are trained and authorized to service breathing air equipment from industry leading manufactures like Scott, MSA, and Survivair (Honeywell). Proper preventative maintenance can go a long way to ensuring your equipment continues to perform at its optimum level.
Book your appointment:
Fill out the form on this page and a member of our team will contact you to arrange a servicing appointment.