Mobile Fall Protection Services
Book a Service Appointment
Our factory-trained and certified technicians ensure your life-saving equipment is always maintained in peak condition and in accordance with all applicable legislation – and now, we’ll come to you!
Let us come to you!
Mobile fall protection services include:
- Harness and lanyard inspection.
- Tripod and davit arm inspection and maintenance.
- Horizontal and vertical lifeline services.
- Self-retracting lifeline inspection, maintenance and repair.
The benefits you'll experience by using this service:
- Less downtime with maintained productivity
- Fast on-site diagnosis and repair
- Improved equipment usage
- Extended equipment life
Why choose Levitt-Safety?Our Mobile Fall Protection Services vehicle is equipped to perform the inspection, maintenance, and certification needed to keep your SRLs is in safe working order, all in a significantly shorter timeframe than returning them to an authorized facility. CAN/CSA Z259.2.2 requires self-retracting lifelines (SRLs) are returned to a manufacturer-approved agent for inspection no more than 2 years after the date of manufacture, and annually thereafter.
Our service vehicle has been inspected and authorized by all our major fall protection suppliers, including
- 3M (formerly Capital Safety, DBI Sala & Protecta brands), and
- Honeywell (Miller, North &Titan brands).