Alarm systems are the backbone of your fire protection system by alerting necessary personnel. Alarm systems should be inspected at least annually. Annual inspections are required under the National Fire Code of Canada (CAN/ULC-S536) and the local authority having jurisdiction.
Adhering to regulations, our technicians are all CFAA or provincial equivalent certified, provide detailed ULC reports and offer 24-hour emergency support.
- Check fire alarm AC power lamp and trouble light
- Test and inspect fire alarm system and communication system
- Test and inspect smoke alarms as per manufacturer’s recommendations
- Annual inspections (National Fire Code of Canada CAN/ULC-S536)
- Test fire alarm system by trained technician
- Test voice communication system