Clear Insights on Fluorine-Free Foam Technology
Need more information?
We're diving deep into the advancements in Fluorine-Free Foam Technology, and know you won't want to miss out on the valuable insights, technical expertise, and answers to your burning questions that this exclusive event will provide.
- Canadian legislation changes for firefighting foam
- Unveiling the truth about PFAS in foam
- Understanding the ins and outs of fluorine-free foam technology
- Seamless implementation in existing fixed systems
- Step-by-step guidance for the conversion process
- Real-life success stories of companies that have successfully made the switch
This is your chance to stay ahead of the curve, navigate the evolving foam technology landscape, and gain the technical insights you need to make informed environmental decisions. Plus, don't forget to stick around for an interactive live Q&A session with our expert speaker, Philip.
About the speaker:
Philip Novac is the Vice President of Sales for National Foam. Philip has been associated with, led or managed all of National Foam’s fluorine-free foam initiatives over the last several years. This includes specific portfolio foam concentrates for Oil and Gas, municipal, industrial, aviation and MilSpec (Department of Defense).Philip led the introduction of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) foam concentrates into Canada and advised numerous Canadian Airports on the successful conversion from fluorinated aviation foams to non-fluorinated foams. He is also National Foam’s special project lead dealing specifically with