Eye protection is critical to preventing eye injuries and we’ve preached the importance of safety glasses for a long time.
Now we’re taking it a step further by highlighting our prescription safety eyewear program and explaining why you’ll love it.
We started the prescription safety eyewear program in 1997 with a handful of customers.
Today we managed the needs of over 500 companies across Canada.
I chatted with Sam and Lisa who have been running our prescription safety eyewear department for the last 9 years.
We talked about what they do, how it helps workers and companies across Canada, and why customers love this program.
What makes the Levitt-Safety prescription safety eyewear program unique?
The program is unlike anything else on the market because Sam and Lisa do most of the leg work so you don’t have to.
This means you can focus on the other work projects.
“If everything is going the way it should, a customer will never need to speak to us” Sam told me with a laugh.
To make your work week easier, Sam and Lisa do a whole lot including:
- Quote new programs and help our sales team with quotes for larger company programs.
- Set up new dispensers — they manage about 280 dispensers across Canada.
- Manage prescription safety eyewear programs across Canada and ensure all forms are accurate.
- Run month-end reports to conveniently provide your company with one invoice containing all the jobs that were performed.
On top of this, Sam and Lisa provide full and confidential customer service to all points of contact across the country.
How does the program work?
Once a company decides to work with us, their employees receive an authorization form tailored to the needs of the company and the employee.
From there, the employee visits a local dispenser with the form and their current prescription.
Our team works with the dispenser to create the lenses, place them into the customer’s frame of choice and ensure the glasses meet current CSA requirements.
Finally, the glasses are shipped back to the dispenser who will ensure the glasses fit and feel good on the employee’s face and that’s it!
3 reasons your team will love the program:
- More options: Browse our prescription safety eyewear catalogue to see our vast selection.
- Match their glasses to their personality: We have multiple styles, shapes and colours of glasses — including camo and pink.
- No more layering glasses: Having a prescription safety eyewear program means your team won’t have to wear their regular glasses under their safety glasses.
3 reasons you will love the program:
- Improves compliance: When people have comfortable, quality eyewear, they are more likely to wear it and take care of it.
- Streamlined and simple: Sam and Lisa do most of the leg work which means you get to enjoy the benefits of the program without all the hard work.
- Saves money: The most important part of this program is that your team is happy and safe. A nice little addition is that your company can save money. Pricing is very competitive which makes it easier for your team to find room in the budget.
As an added bonus, you aren’t wasting money on disposable safety glasses that will be used once and thrown out.
Ready to experience our prescription safety eyewear program?
We are accepting new customers to join our prescription safety eyewear program!
To get started, fill out the form here and a member of our team will contact you!