Why you’ll love our prescription safety eyewear program
Eye protection comes in many forms, like safety glasses and goggles, face shields, welding helmets, and even full-face respirators.
Now we’re taking it a step further by highlighting our prescription safety eyewear program and explaining why you’ll love it as an essential component of your eye safety program.
We started the prescription safety eyewear program in 1997 with a handful of customers and learned a few things along the way.
Today we manage the needs of over 500 companies across Canada.
I chatted with Sam and Ahmed, who runs our prescription safety eyewear department, and we talked about what they do, how it helps workers and companies across Canada, and why customers love this program.
What makes the Levitt-Safety prescription safety eyewear program unique?
The program is unlike anything else on the market because Sam and Ahmed do most of the leg work, so you don’t have to. They take the time to understand your needs and create custom programs tailored to the unique requirements of your workplace so you can focus on other things that matter most to you.
A typical day for Sam and Ahmed includes the following:
- Quoting new programs and helping our sales team create custom customer solutions.
- Working with our dispenser network—they manage about 280 dispensers across Canada.
- Managing prescription safety eyewear programs across Canada to ensure all programs are current.
- Monitoring the flow of orders from frame choice to manufacturing to customer delivery.
- Running month-end reports to conveniently provide your company with a summary report containing jobs performed each month.
On top of this, Sam and Ahmed provide full and confidential customer service to all points of contact across the country.
Three reasons you will love the program:
- Improves compliance: When people have comfortable, quality eyewear, they are more likely to wear it and take care of it.
- Streamlined and straightforward: We manage the program for you. You receive quality prescription safety eyewear manufactured to CSA Z94.3 standards and know your people have the proper protection for their work environment.
- Saves money: The most important part of this program is that your team is happy and safe with the proper eyewear for their environment. A nice little addition is that your company can save money. There are no hidden fees; you know from day one what your program will cost. Pricing is competitive, and you will provide a valuable benefit to your employees.
Ready to experience our prescription safety eyewear program?
We are growing and accepting new customers to join our prescription safety eyewear program!
To get started, fill out the form here, and a team member will contact you.