Mobile Respiratory Protection Services
Book a Service Appointment
SCBAs require regular servicing at specific intervals to ensure your life-saving equipment will perform in the toughest conditions.
Levitt-Safety provides mobile service for all your repair, maintenance and inspection needs by our factory-trained and certified technicians.
- Flow testing and internal visual inspection: Open-circuit SCBAs require flow testing and internal visual inspections of breathing air cylinders as follows:
- Scott Industrial: Every two years
- Scott NFPA: Annually
- MSA Industrial and NFPA: Annually
- Honeywell Industrial and NFPA: Annually
- Breathing air must also be replaced annually
- Hydrostatic testing:
- Fibreglass or Kevlar® full wrapped and hoop wrapped cylinder hydrostatic testing must be performed every three (3) years.
- Steel, aluminum and carbon fibre cylinder hydrostatic testing must be performed every five (5) years
Our technicians are trained and authorized to service breathing air equipment from industry-leading manufacturers like Scott, MSA, and Survivair (Honeywell). Proper preventative maintenance can go a long way to ensuring your equipment continues to perform at its optimum level.
Book your appointment:
Fill out the form on this page, and a team member will contact you to arrange a servicing appointment.