Shop by Category
MSA Cable Temporary Horizontal Lifeline
75% faster to install than tradition cable systems.
The toolless installation of MSA’s THLL helps save time and increase efficiency when setting up lifelines on the job site.
- Integrated locking and tensioning mechanism on the handle – eliminates the need for nuts, bolts and wrenches.
- Lightweight, flexible cable helps make installation easy to complete by a single worker.
- Locking and tensioning mechanisms are on the same side – no need to travel back and forth for setup.
- Easy-to-read red and green visual indicators let the user know the system is locked, tensioned and ready for use.
- Patented bypass shuttles help two users maintain 100% tie-off – increasing mobility without sacrificing safety.
Want to learn more? Fill out the form on this page to set up a demo with one of our fall protection specialists.
Confined space work is dangerous. Be prepared with MSA safety solutions.
What is a confined space?
A space must meet these four definitions to be deemed confined:
- Enclosed or partially enclosed space.
- Not designed or intended for continuous human occupancy.
- Restricted access or exit.
- A space that is or may become hazardous to a person entering it because of its design, construction, location, atmosphere or the materials or substances in it or other conditions.
Confined space safety solutions:
In confined space applications, a proper fall protection system consists of full-body safety harnesses, tripod kits, full-body harness, SRLs, and winch and rescuer units.
MSA builds ALTAIR® gas detectors for rugged durability and includes XCell® sensor technology for dependability. ALTAIR gas detectors connect to web-based Grid services which means you can access data from anywhere, at any time.
MSA supplied-air respirators help limit your exposure to fumes, particles, or contaminants. The G1 platform provides respiratory solutions for SCBA, air line and air-purifying applications.
Choose industry-leading head protection, including the V-Gard® H1, with Fas-Trac® III Pivot Ratchet Suspension for superior comfort, adjustability, and range of motion.
Have a question?
Fill out the form on this page to talk to a safety specialist. We can give you product recommendations based on your specific needs.