What is a pandemic?
A pandemic is an outbreak of a disease that occurs over a wide geographic area. A pandemic outbreak of disease will affect an exceptionally high proportion of the population.
Top Pandemic Emergency Preparedness and Response Courses
- Guarding Against COVID-19
- Safe Return to the Workplace After COVID-19
- Action Plan for the Workplace
- Emergency Planning
- Emergency Planning (MARCOM)
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Pandemic Influenza
- Workplace Safety Basics In Case of an Emergency
- Hand Hygiene (General)
- Hand Hygiene for Healthcare
- Pandemic Influenza Planning
- Flammable Liquid Safety
- Fire Safety (Prevention/Protection)
What will you learn from pandemic emergency response courses?
This group of pandemic emergency and preparedness response courses will help you and your team understand how pandemics spread, what actions you’ll need to take and the formalized plans you should put in place when creating an emergency response plan.
Why you should choose online courses:
There are a number of benefits to choosing online courses, which includes:
- learning on your time with 24/7 accessibility
- improved engagement because you can learn at your own speed
- enhanced reach for teams that are working remotely or in shifts, and
- cost savings compared to in-person courses.
These are just some of the benefits of online safety training.
It can be a challenge finding the right training for your team. If you include remote locations and shift work and it can feel nearly impossible to coordinate. For this reason, Levitt-Safety is proud offer online learning to help workers access the training they need, regardless of where they are.