Victaulic Vortex Systems
The Victaulic Vortex fire suppression system is a hybrid system incorporating liquid (water) and gaseous (Nitrogen) extinguishing agents discharged as a homogeneous suspension from a single emitter. On a molar level, the nitrogen and water are equal in the suspension.
The system atomizes the water to <10µm forming a dense homogeneous suspension of Nitrogen and water. In this manner two extinguishment mechanisms are occurring simultaneously: cooling and flame extinguishment.
- provides full suppression with minimal wetting
- designed for normal room enclosures, room integrity is not a factor
- designed for small fires in large spaces or large fuel-based fires
- operates on less than 25psi for Nitrogen and 5psi for water at the emitter
- GREEN design – no toxic chemicals or agents. Completely safe for human life
Levitt-Safety | Fire Protection Systems is proud to be a distributor of this exciting new system. Please click on the following links for more information.