Designed for unexpected heroes
The mission of Zoll Medical is to provide intuitive and intelligent AEDs in every public space around the world and to enable bystanders to act quickly, appropriately and with confidence in sudden cardiac arrest emergencies.
That is why all of their AEDs are designed to remove the guesswork and support unexpected heroes throughout the rescue.
- Real-time CPR Feedback: Real-time feedback technology guides rescuers on optimal rate and depth of chest compressions through voice, text and visual prompts that help ensure the delivery of high-quality CPR.
- Interactive and Intuitive: Zoll AEDs provide step-by-step instructions and corrective guidance to support you throughout the rescue.
- Rescue Confidence: Designed for ease of use – from applying the pads and performing CPR to delivering a shock, you can have peace of mind with Zoll AEDs as your rescue partner.
- Rescue Ready® Services: From tracking consumables and CPR/AED certifications to managing medical direction and ensuring compliance with local regulations, you can count on Zoll to help you manage your AEDs.
- Automatic Self-Testing: A series of patented self-tests verify that the internal circuitry, battery and pads are fully functional so you can have confidence it will be ready to use.
- Designed for Durability: Designed to withstand harsh environments and temperature extremes, Zoll AEDs have an ingress protection (IP) rating of IP55, which means they are highly resistant to dust and moisture.
- Mission Focused: Zoll AED technology innovations provide rescuers with the tools to act quickly and confidently to help save lives.
- Legacy of Excellence: A pioneer in resuscitation technology, Zoll has been empowering first responders and unexpected heroes around the world for more than 25 years.
Powerheart G5 AED:
- Rescue Ready® technology self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily.
- The highly visible Rescue Ready indicator assures responders that they are retrieving a working AED.
- 8-year AED warranty.
- Medical-grade battery with a 4-year full operational guarantee.
- High ingress protection (IP55) against dust and water for performance in harsh environments.
Zoll AED 3:
- Enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-colour display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large colour bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth.
- CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes can be used on both adult and paediatric patients.
- 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries increases readiness and reduces frequency of maintenance.
- Smart battery can report its power level status on the device’s LCD screen or transmit it automatically over WiFi to your AED program management solution.
- Available in semi-automatic and fully automatic models.
Zoll AED Plus:
- One-piece pad design helps ensure proper pad placement as well as helps prevent damage from mishandling (dropping pads or getting them stuck together).
- With an IP (ingress protection) rating of 55, the AED Plus has among the highest resistance to dust and moisture.
- Proprietary rectilinear biphasic waveform is the only wave form that was specifically designed for external defibrillation. Other AEDs use waveforms that were originally designed for use in internal defibrillation devices.
- The AED Plus lid can be placed under a victim’s head to help maintain an open airway.