Did you know that by law you’re required to have and regularly test exit and emergency lighting systems? Don’t take a chance with such critical equipment – avoid serious liabilities and fines by having, maintaining and testing adequate exit and emergency lighting systems in your building.
The following are some lighting regulations on test and maintaining Exit & Emergency lighting systems:
OSHA Code of Federal Regulations
- Requires adequate and reliable illumination for all exits
- Requires proper maintenance to assure that exit lighting is in continuously proper operating condition
NFPA 70 – National Electric Code
- Requires specific illumination and performance of emergency and exit lights
- Provides functional standards for battery-powered emergency and exit lighting
NFPA 101 – Life Safety Code
- Requires a monthly inspection of all emergency and exit lighting systems
- Requires an annual test of all emergency and exit light systems
International Fire Code
- Requires proper illumination of means of egress
- Requires assurance that emergency and exit lighting systems will provide illumination for at least 60 minutes
Get in touch with us today to request your quote or book your service.