Connected safety using iNet Solutions
Your gas detection program can benefit from an automated solution that offers live monitoring with real-time alerts, gas detection management with historical reports and maintenance-free instrument exchanges. The iNet suite of solutions from Industrial Scientific will help you be safer and more productive.
Levitt-Safety can provide product demos, training and pricing for Industrial Scientific’s entire suite of iNet solutions. Fill out the form on this page to get started.
iNet Now Live Monitoring
iNet Now live monitoring software provides real-time text and email alerts for gas hazards, panic, and man-down situations allowing you to see and respond to incidents as they happen. A map helps you to pinpoint the location of workers and instruments.
iNet Control Data Management
iNet Control is gas detection management software that provides unparalleled visibility into your gas detection program. Now you can easily manage your hazards, people, and equipment from anywhere with one simple dashboard.
iNet Exchange Service
iNet Exchange is a subscription-based service for gas detectors covering repair and replacement. iNet Exchange simplifies operations across your gas detection program, from gas detector availability to cost and ownership, by delivering equipment on demand.
Safer One Plume Modelling
Safer One is dynamic plume modelling software that gives you the real-time information you need to proactively respond to a chemical release and reduce the risk to your people, plant, and community.
Use real-time analytics to improve safety, reduce risk and manage productivity:
Ensure your workers make it home after each shift with Industrial Scientific’s connected safety solution.
By connecting gas detectors to cloud-based software that offers real-time site analytics and worker status updates, you gain the awareness you need to improve safety, reduce risk, and manage productivity – all while maximizing your return on investment.
Pinpoint safety hazards with real-time visibility
- See your staff in one place with flexible, automatic connectivity to iNet Now live monitoring via cell, satellite, wi-fi, or peer-to-peer connectivity.
- Act on real-time data instead of days or weeks later by easily identifying who was exposed to gas hazards across your site.
- Spend less time investigating problems and more time on proactive improvements that reduce risk.
Respond quickly with emergency alerts
- Always know who is in danger and why by sharing real-time gas readings, man-down, and panic alarms between peers.
- Monitor, escalate and respond to in-plant and lone workers when they need help thanks to instant text or email alerts with location and hazard details.
- Easily find the source and path of a chemical release so that you can swiftly evacuate workers to muster points and inform the community of potential threats.
Make decisions on insights, not instincts
- Avoid costly downtime by prioritizing maintenance projects.
- Simulate what could go wrong, then prepare your crew and emergency response team for these scenarios.
- Improve productivity by understanding worker patterns and optimizing work zones and project timelines.
Have a question?
Our team of specialists is ready to help answer any questions you may have. Fill out the form on this page to get started and a member of our team will contact you.
We can provide product recommendations, pricing and user training.