If you’re responsible for worker safety, you probably spend too much time sorting through piles of paperwork for your gas detection program. What if there was an automated solution that went beyond collecting raw data to help you quickly identify hazards, track worker safety, and manage equipment?
iNet® is an integrated solution for gas detection including gas monitors, iNet Control gas detection management software, and iNet Now live monitoring software.
If you’re in the dark when it comes to hazards and how your people and equipment are performing, it’s time to shed some light on your gas detection and lone worker programs with iNet®.
Gas Detection Management Software
iNet® Control is gas detection management software that helps you manage hazards, people, and equipment from anywhere with one simple dashboard. View detailed reports to track and mitigate the hazards.
- Track and mitigate the everyday hazards your people face
- Know how gas detectors and being used and take corrective action
- Easily maintain your gas detection equipment and manage compliance
With iNet Control, you don’t need an IT project or additional software to get up and running. You can monitor your gas detection program from any web-enabled device and receive custom reports that keep you informed, even on the go.
Live Monitoring Software
iNet® Now is live monitoring software that provides real-time alerts for gas hazards, panic, and man-down situations so you can respond to incidents as they happen. A real-time map shows worker and instrument status allowing you to see and respond to incidents as they happen.
- Verify worker status and location in real time
- Eliminate human error and time it takes for lone workers to complete manual check-ins
- Improve your gas detection program visibility
iNet® Now conveniently combines your gas monitoring program with your lone worker monitoring. Keep lone workers safe and accounted for with iNet® Now.
Remove live monitoring barriers with the new RGX Gateway from Industrial Scientific! This new module improves connectivity, making your live-monitoring safer and more accurate than ever.
- Receive real-time alerts from personal gas monitors and area monitors when alarms occur
- Locate workers faster when an incident happens using a live map
- Monitor hazardous locations and get data out of confined spaces in real time
- Set-up in minutes without the need for costly IT infrastructure