Scott Safety built the Air-Pak™ X3 Pro SCBA to provide unparalleled performance to protect firefighters who expect the best in the most demanding conditions. The Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA does this with a focus on enhancing cleanability, comfort, and connectivity.
Designed for future compatibility, the Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA is compliant to the latest NFPA 1981/1982, 2018 edition standards.
With the new ‘As Long As You Own It’ Air-Pak SCBA warranty, our customers have peace of mind knowing that your most important investment is backed for the lifetime ownership of the product.
- New harness materials offer greater resistance to chemical exposure and less water absorption to help minimize contamination.
- Easy-to-remove harness allows for cleaning and decontamination to help with exposure reduction.
- New shoulder harness design improves the ease of donning and minimizes pressure points to help reduce user fatigue and improve comfort.
- Natural waist pad articulation promotes a greater range of motion to the user while transferring weight to the hips for a more balanced load.
- New buckle design provides firm hold to prevent inadvertent loosening of shoulder and waist straps to help provide a secure fit of SCBA on the firefighter.
- Proven regulator design offers low breathing resistance to help reduce user burden and improve operational efficiencies.
- Redundant safety features afford firefighters peace of mind knowing that the SCBA will perform in the toughest environments.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material enhances the visibility of the SCBA when operating in low light conditions, improving safety and accountability on the fireground.
- Bluetooth® wireless connectivity between devices for improved configurability, data transmission/retrieval, firefighter safety and fireground accountability.
- Electronic PAR (ePAR) provides wireless, bi-directional communication between the firefighter and incident command (using Monitor Pro telemetry software) to help improve fireground accountability and communications.
- System integrity alarm provides visual and audible alerts to notify SCBA wearer and incident command of impending electronics degradation due to elevated temperature.
- High flow alarm provides visual and audible alerts to notify incident command of a high flow condition from a firefighter’s SCBA during a full-alarm PASS activation (i.e. heavy breathing or free flow).
- No flow alarm provides visual and audible alerts (using Monitor telemetry software) to notify incident command of a no flow condition from a firefighter’s SCBA during a full-alarm PASS activation.
- Integrated RFID tags provide local storage of SCBA information that can be wirelessly interrogated for asset tracking.
3M Scott Vision C5 Facepiece with E-Z Flo C5 Regulator
3M Scott designed the Vision C5 Facepiece with E-Z Flo C5 Regulator using a platform approach. It enhances situational intelligence in a customizable solution.
The Vision C5 Facepiece features a wider field of view to see more and the new E-Z Flo C5 Regulator design lets you breathe easier.
The Vision C5 Facepiece features:
The Vision C5 Facepiece builds on the trusted performance of the Air-Pak X3 Pro for cleanability and comfort.
- Wider field of view helps to improve situational awareness.
- Single reflex face seal: Designed for enhanced comfort and easier donning
- Removable 5-point head harness: Helps provide secure fit while minimizing adjustment during donning and easily removable for cleaning
- Dual voicemitters: Enhanced voice transmission exceeds Speech Transmission Index (STI) requirements for NFPA 1981
- PPE interface: Face seal provides wider landing area with ridges to help improve interface with protective hood
- Modular design: Enables future upgradeability, improves serviceability and provides a platform for use across multiple respiratory applications.
E-Z Flo C5 Regulator features:
The E-Z Flo C5 Regulator provides enhanced breathability and helps to reduce user burden and improve operational efficiencies.
- Enhanced communications: Reduced frequency Vibralert helps improve two-way radio communications.
- Auto air-saver: Simplifies operation and helps to prevent inadvertent air loss during removal from the facepiece
- Expanded heads-up display: New status icons provide visual alerts to SCBA wearer for electronic personnel accountability report (ePAR), EVAC and system integrity alarm
- External “buddy” lights: Assist with remote identification of a user’s SCBA air remaining.
- Recessed heads-up display: Helps improve downward view through facepiece
- Quarter-turn design: Provides secure connection to the facepiece.
- Vibralert end-of-service-time indicator: Audible and tactile low air warning for immediate recognition on the fireground.
- Air spray bar: Provides separate inhalation air path and helps to reduce fogging during use.
Incorporating an expanded heads-up display with new status icons, visual alerts are provided to the SCBA wearer for electronic personnel accountability report (ePAR), EVAC and system integrity alarm, when using the Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA configured with SEMS II Pro Wireless SCBA Telemetry.
Want to book a demo?
Levitt-Safety is a national provider of fire safety products. Fill out the form on this page and a member of our staff will contact you shortly to book a time for a demo.