Levitt-Safety carries a number of SCBAs suitable for just about any application from leading manufacturers like MSA, Scott Safety, and more.
Most SCBAs are fully customizable to meet your needs. You can work with our team of safety specialists to design an SCBA perfect for your application.
Have a question? Fill out the form on this page and a member of our team will contact you.
MSA G1 SCBA
- Lightweight and compact face piece
- Dual colour LCD and analog displays on control module
- Improved visibility through buddy lights and reflective material
- Heads up display (HUD) shows remaining cylinder pressure in 4 increments
- Electronic communications integrated into every unit
Fill out form to start your customization
Scott Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA
- Easy-to-remove harness allows for cleaning and decontamination to help with exposure reduction
- Proven regulator design offers low breathing resistance to help reduce user burden and improve operational efficiencies
- Redundant safety features afford firefighters peace of mind knowing that the SCBA will perform in the toughest environments
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material enhances the visibility of the SCBA
- Bluetooth® wireless connectivity between devices
- As Long As You Own It Air-Pak SCBA Warranty
Learn more about the Scott Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA
3M™ Scott™ ACSi SCBA
- Lightweight, flexible Thermoflex backplate for greater comfort and flexibility
- EZ-Flo regulator reduces inhalation and exhalation resistance for reduced user fatigue
- Pneumatics are easily removed with a 3M Scott “quarter-turn” – no tools required – for ease of maintenance and turn-around
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps and waistband with quick-release buckle for comfort and ease of donning and doffing
A self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) is an ideal choice when dealing with an oxygen deficient atmosphere that is immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH), or any environment that’s unknown or has unknown levels of contaminants in the air.
When to use an SCBA:
One of the most common uses for an SCBA is in confined space entry. Some others SCBA applications include working with liquid spills, gas exposure that produce (or could produce) IDLH conditions, and so many more:
- First response emergency rescue of people overcome by atmospheric hazards (e.g. firefighting)
- Hazmat response to any unknown – this does not have to be in a confined space
- Working with liquids, gases, vapours or particulate in extreme concentrations
- Working in large machinery housings
- Working in truck or rail tank cars
- Working in silos, storage tanks, or pipelines
- Working in sewers
- Repair of gas lines or toxic chemical lines in trenches or pits
- Tank or reactor entry for maintenance or cleaning
Get a quote:
Our team of respiratory specialists at Levitt-Safety can help you choose the best SCBA for the job, provide quotes and lead times. Get started by filling out the form on this page and a member of our team will contact you!