TRIVOREX® UNIVERSAL NEUTRALIZING ABSORBENT: A SINGLE PROTOCOL TO MANAGE ANY CHEMICAL SPILL!
TRIVOREX® neutralizing absorbent is designed to tackle all types of liquid chemical spills: acids, bases, oxidizing and reducing agents, solvents, and hydrocarbons (oils). TRIVOREX® provides a single response when presented with a chemical spill, making cleanup safer and more efficient.
Like most absorbents, TRIVOREX® will solidify or gel chemical liquids that it comes in contact with, but what sets TRIVOREX® apart is its two unique properties:
- TRIVOREX® will neutralize acidic and basic chemicals, rendering them completely harmless
- TRIVOREX® helps identify chemical hazards with a corresponding colour change based on the pH level, turning red for acids and blue for bases. TRIVOREX® then returns to its original pale yellow colour once the chemical has been neutralized, indicating the absorbent is now safe to collect and dispose of.
- Universal effectiveness on all liquid products, eliminating the chances of user error
- Neutralizes corrosive risks
- Identifies acidic and basic liquids through a colour change
- High absorption capacity, leaving being no chemical residues
- Ensures an immediate hazard decrease and a simple and unique solution in the contaminated area
- Available in 700 g shakers (case of 4) and 10 kg buckets
TRIVOREX® is safe for both the user and the environment, and capable of neutralizing a chemical's aggressiveness before its disposal.