An estimated 720,000 Canadians sustain eye injuries that require medical attention every year.
Workers fail to wear proper eye protection for many reasons. They may find it unnecessary, uncomfortable or too expensive.
The eyewear team at Levitt-Safety is on a mission to change that.
Get customized prescription safety glasses:
We offer customized prescription lenses from industry-leader brands in styles that look good and fit well.
We’re proud to offer competitive rates that can make a real difference in the safety program at your workplace.
Work in a remote location? Check out the Eyelation mobile ordering system.
3 ways our eyewear program is unlike anything on the market:
1. We handle every aspect
Our prescription eyewear team handles every aspect of the process from the lab to the dispenser. This means your order is done right the first time.
Our team is happy to answer questions, make product suggestions and provide order updates.
2. CSA compliance
Our program features a wide range of frames for prescription safety glasses by leading manufacturers like ArmouRX and our own in-house Levitt-Safety brand.
Frames comply with current CSA Z94.3 requirements and all prescription eyewear is manufactured in accordance with CSA requirements.
Along with offering non-conductive, standard and premium options, our glasses come in a variety of colours and styles to match your team’s preferences and personalities.
Need inserts for your full face respirators or goggles? We can handle that too!
3. No hidden costs – ever
Our program contains no hidden costs or pricing variables. We have a simplified cost structure which includes choice of:
- lenses (CR39 plastic or lightweight polycarbonate)
- permanent side shields
- SRC2 front and back lens surface scratch-resistant coating
- protective case
- premium cleaning cloth, and
- dispensing fee (in most provinces).
How the Levitt-Safety prescription safety eyewear program works:
- Obtain an authorization form from your supervisor and fill it out.
- Take your form and lens prescription to your approved local dispenser. Not sure who that is? Ask your supervisor or plan administrator for a list of approved dispensers in your area!
- Choose your CSA-approved frames. Remember to consider the tasks you will be performing on the job and choose accordingly.
- Your dispenser will contact you when your new glasses are ready – usually within five to seven days. Your dispenser will ensure your new glasses are properly fitted and meet all required safety standards.
Prescription glasses inserts for goggles and face masks:
Safety prescription eyewear doesn’t stop at the glasses you buy. There are so many tasks and duties that require having good vision. In situations where you must wear goggles or full face respirators, you won’t be able to comfortably wear glasses.
We offer a wide variety of inserts that fit into goggles and full face respirators. We can add safety prescription inserts into many of our most popular safety goggles and full face respirators.
We want to make sure you have the right solution no matter the application.
Shop our Goggle and Full Face Respirator Inserts now.
Get a free consultation:
If you’re ready to experience how much better work can be with prescription safety eyewear, fill in the form on this page.
One of our eyewear specialists will contact you as part of a free consultation.
Download our 2020 safety prescription eyewear catalogue.
To learn more about the styles of glasses and services we offer, download our catalogue.