Here are some of our favourites!
Disposable Foam Roll Down Earplugs
An economical and convenient choice for work situations that demand a high degree of comfort or where hygiene presents a problem for reuse. Formable foam is the material of choice when the highest attenuation rating is required.
- The world’s most-used polyurethane foam earplug
- Bell shape delivers maximum in-ear comfort
- Contoured design is easier to insert and resists tendency to back-out of ear canal
- Polyurethane foam enhances comfort, especially for long-term wear
- Suitable for workers with smaller ear canals
- Features a smaller profile and low-pressure polyurethane foam that expands more gently to make it more comfortable for longer wear times
Reusable Push-to-Fit Earplugs
Ideal for environments where employees can retain and store earplugs for reuse over time. These push-to-fit plugs reduce waste and save money. Typically reusable earplugs have lower NRRs than their disposable counterparts and they need to be inspected before use to check for damage that can limit their potential noise reduction.
- Known for exceptional in-ear comfort
- Advanced air pocket design features internal noise-blocking fins
- Four-flange profile creates better seal in the ear canal
Specially created for environments where contamination from foreign objects is unacceptable. These earplugs have a variety of detectable features inside them like metal beads, bright visual colours and are x-ray compatible.
- Brightly coloured for visual identification
- Low-pressure polyurethane foam expands gently inside the ear canal for comfortable long-term wear, while its contoured T-shape delivers easy handling
- Metal river for metal detect-ability