Rapid drug screening for safer workplaces
The SoToxa™ Oral Fluid Mobile Test System is designed for rapid drug screening and detection in oral fluid.
With test results in minutes, this handheld analyzer is lightweight, compact, and easy to use as part of a workplace drug and alcohol testing policy.
Want to learn more about SoToxa? Fill out the form on this page and a member of our team will contact you.
- Handheld, lightweight and compact.
- Carrying case stores analyzer, printer and all components.
- Tilt sensor ensures test quality and provides feedback to administrator when required.
Optional car charging kit is available.
Easy to use
- Three-step testing process.
- Each test cartridge has a QR code to reduce user error.
- The simplicity of the device minimizes user training requirements, allowing for fast implementation.
- The analyzer interprets and determines the test outcome, eliminating the subjectivity of visually interpreted results.
- The collection device is designed for active swabbing, which speeds up collection.
- Sample collection in 60 seconds or less.
- Sample indicator turns blue when enough sample has been collected.
- When the analyzer is turned on, start-up checks are automatically activated.
- Positive (PQC) and negative quality control (NQC) cartridges check that the analyzer is interpreting the test lines correctly.
- QC testing can be enforced prior to each test, every day, week or two weeks.
- Onboard sensors monitor test progress
- Onboard heater ensures tests run at the optimal temperature, reducing variability
- Internal storage capacity of over 10,000 tests.
- Printer is provided.
- Test cartridge: QR code contains lot and expiry information.
- Printer: Print test report at point of test or from stored results.
- SoToxa handheld analyzer: English and French Canadian language options. LCD colour screen is readable day and night.
- Collection device: Indicator turns blue to indicate a sufficient sample is collected. Collect samples in 60 seconds or less.
How the system works:
Step 1. Insert the test cartridge into the analyzer.
Step 2. Collect the oral fluid sample.
Step 3. Insert the collection device into the test cartridge.
Cutoff (Ng/ml): 50
Target drug: Temazepam
Cutoff (Ng/ml): 20
Cutoff (Ng/ml): 25
Target drug: Benzoylecgonine
Cutoff (Ng/ml): 30
Target drug: (S) Methamphetamine
Cutoff (Ng/ml): 50
Target drug: Morphine
Cutoff (Ng/ml): 40
Want to learn more about SoToxa?
Fill out the form on this page. A member of our team will contact you to answer any questions you have and can schedule a demo, provide quotes, lead times and more!