What is audiometry?
Hearing loss is not only a problem for older people. People subjected to loud environments or higher than normal levels of noise for long periods of time can also experience hearing loss.
One way to test for hearing loss is through the use of audiometry.
An audiometry exam tests how well your hearing functions. An audiometer tests the intensity and the tone of sounds. The exam also tests for balance issues and issues that could relate to the inner ear.
Our best-selling audiometry products:
Levitt-Safety distributes audiometric instruments and hearing conservation products from top manufacturers, including Tremetrics, Smart Tone, Quest by 3M, Eckel Industries, Workplace Integra, and SoundEar.
Tremetrics® RA660 PC-Based Audiometer with HearCon Software
- Automatic, semi-automatic, or manual testing operation
- Fully integrated bio-acoustic simulator, talk-over mic and response switch
- Optional integrated room monitor measures background noise
- Quickly test up to 8 people simultaneously with additional audiometer modules
Tremetrics® RA360 Industrial Audiometer
- Simple, intuitive operation
- Built-in test instructions in multiple languages
- Internal storage of 500 audiograms
- Optional USB printer, room monitor, and Oscar 360 available
Smart Tone Automatic Audiometer
- Automatic and manual pure-tone audiogram
- Validity check feature
- Automatic printing and saving with reminder for unsaved audiograms
- Mark for retest feature reduces manual testing
- Visual and audible alarms for end-of-test and error
- Standard Threshold Shift (STS) calculated through SmartMove Cloud
D-Check Bio-Acoustic Simulator
- Performs dependable daily calibration checks of the SMART TONE Automatic Audiometer
- Can be used for any OSHA, MSHA, or DOT hearing programs
- No batteries required, D-Check is powered by Smart Tone audiometer
- Advanced design simplifies the daily check and offers great reliability and repeatability
- Quick and accurate daily calibration check
- Colour-coded ear cups reduce confusion and errors
- Table-top or test booth wall-mount
- One-year manufacturer warranty
Monitor™ ANM-2 Ambient Noise Monitor
- Visual or audible operator alerts when thresholds are exceeded
- Accessible internal relay triggered when thresholds are exceeded
- OSHA- or operator-defined thresholds
- 125 and 250 Hz octaves optional Calibration adjustments performed using standard 1000 Hz sound calibrators
- Capable of logging noise level measurements
- Consumes very few computer resources
- Small and unobtrusive
- Durable microphone and ANM-2 module
- Powered from USB cable, batteries not required
- Noise level certification printed out at a click of a button
Eckel 4230 Audiometric Sound Booth
- Modular, portable booth with Cam-Lock construction
- Many sizes available to fit your space/li>
- Includes left or right opening door and window, jack panel, & LED lighting
- Optional features include window-in-door and trailer-mounting package
Fill out form for more information
Have a question?
Our team of instrument specialists is ready to help answer any questions you may have. Fill out the form on this page to get started and a member of our team will contact you.
We can provide product recommendations, pricing and user training.
How to buy
You can buy most of our audiometric testing products through our online shop.