Designed for unexpected heroes
The AED Plus® with clinically proven, integrated, real-time CPR feedback and industry-leading long-life consumables, sets the benchmark for dependability, durability, performance and readiness.
Bystanders will be able to act quickly and confidently in a sudden cardiac arrest emergency.
Empowering rescuers with Real CPR Help®
Zoll’s proprietary Real CPR Help® technology helps guide rescuers to perform CPR in accordance with the most recent guidelines for depth and rate of compressions. You will know when you are delivering high-quality CPR.
The user-friendly and intuitive design of the Zoll AED Plus will help give unexpected heroes the confidence and knowledge they need to treat sudden cardiac arrest.
Smart investment with a low total cost of ownership
Once installed, the Zoll AED Plus has the lowest total cost of ownership compared to other AEDs.
ZOLL AED Plus pads and batteries last five years.
- Longer lasting consumables mean less frequent maintenance that can improve device readiness.
- Longer lasting, lower-cost consumables also mean that once installed, the AED Plus has the lowest total cost of ownership of any AED.
- Zoll uses off-the-shelf lithium 123A batteries which are much less expensive than proprietary battery cartridges used in most AEDs. Most proprietary battery cartridges contain these same 123A batteries.
- One-Piece Pads: Zoll’s one-piece pad design helps ensure proper pad placement as well as helps prevent damage from mishandling (dropping pads or getting them stuck together).
- Durability: With an IP (ingress protection) rating of 55, the AED Plus has among the highest resistance to dust and moisture.
- Rectilinear Biphasic Waveform: Zoll’s proprietary rectilinear biphasic waveform is the only wave form that was specifically designed for external defibrillation. Other AEDs use waveforms that were originally designed for use in internal defibrillation devices.
- Airway Support: The AED Plus lid can be placed under a victim’s head to help maintain an open airway.
Have a question?
Our team of safety specialists are here to help, whether you’re looking for more information or would like a quote. Fill out the form on this page and a member of our team will contact you.