Whether you are an experienced rescuer or a first-time responder, you will appreciate how the Powerheart G5 AED combines ease of use, reliability, and advanced technologies to help victims survive sudden cardiac arrest.
About the Powerheart® G5 AED:
The Powerheart® G5 AED with Intellisense™ CPR (ICPR) provides corrective feedback to ensure the delivery of high-quality compressions. One button dual-language functionality and automatic self-tests give rescuers the confidence to act.
Intellisense™ CPR Feedback
Delivering consistent, high-quality CPR compressions with resuscitation guidelines can be difficult, especially in stressful rescue situations.
To help both professional and lay rescuers deliver the best quality CPR, the Zoll Powerheart G5 AED comes equipped with Intellisense CPR (ICPR) technology.
ICPR features a unique motion sensor and proprietary algorithm that monitors the performance of CPR compressions and provides real-time, guideline driven feedback to help rescuers provide high-quality CPR.
If compressions deviate from the guidelines, the AED will provide corrective prompts via voice and text to guide the rescuer in providing the best CPR possible.
Dual Language Capabilities
With a touch of a button, CPR instruction, ICPR corrective prompts, and AED prompts can quickly switch from the primary language to a pre-programmed alternate language without delaying the rescue.
- Preferred language can be selected by user during rescue (English or French).
- Delivers clear, self-paced, user instructions for CPR feedback and shock delivery in primary or alternate configured language.
- A touch of a button changes the voice/text prompts in the chosen language without restarting or delaying the rescue.
Rescue Coach® prompts guide users step-by-step through the rescue process. The AED recognizes actions taken and ensures that the rescuer completes every critical task before moving on to the next.
- RescueCoach prompts keep pace with the skill of the rescuer, skipping actions already completed.
- Ideal for first-time rescuers – prompts will repeat until a critical rescue task is complete
- Helps you prepare for the maneuver using the correct technique.
- Providers verbal instructions like ‘place hands in center of patients chest,’‘lean over patient with elbows straight.’
Have a question?
If you would like to learn more about the Powerheart G5 or get a quote, fill out the form on this page and a member of our team will contact you.