User friendly field calibration for the integrated environmental sensors allows for single or dual point offsets, and ensures accuracy for air quality investigations. View data and generate environmental reports real-time on screen, via printer or USB key, or export to Particles Plus Instrument Management Software. Particles Plus instruments can be controlled and monitored remotely via web browser from any PC, tablet or smartphone supporting 20 concurrent user sessions.
The 7301-AQM and 7302-AQM store up to 45,000 time stamped particle count and environmental data records which provides data redundancy on every instrument.
The AQMs mass concentration mode approximates density in µg/m³ and allows for density and refractive index corrections to ensure accuracy.
All Particles Plus counters meet ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921. The 7301-AQM ensures compliance and accuracy with an on-board pulse height analyzer.
Features and Benefits
- Measures 0.3 µm to 25 µm
- 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) flow rate
- Large, easy-to-use icon driven colour touchscreen display
- Approximates mass concentration in µg/m³ and indicates simultaneous PM values
- User-selectable, adjustable particle channel sizes
- 7301-AQM measures CO2, temperature and relative humidity with user alarm set points. The 7302-AQM includes TVOC
- Stores up to 45,000 sample records, 1,000 sample locations and 50 recipes
- Connect using Ethernet, USB or (optional) Wireless 802.11 b/g, RS485 or RS232
- Static or dynamic IP address (DHCP) connects to a local network or the internet
- Seamless integration into a facility monitoring system with MODBUS RTU, ASCII or TCP
- Included software permits remote operations, data management, diagnostics & more
- Displays and externally prints information with optional printer
- Internal audible alarm with user selectable thresholds for all environmental parameters
- Advanced power management allows for long battery operation and patented sleep mode
- Easy configuration and transferable from instrument to instrument
- User-friendly field calibration with single or dual point offsets for all sensors
- Lightweight stainless steel enclosure
- Long-life laser diode technology
- Two (2) year limited warranty, extended warranties available