Benzene & Total Aromatic Compound (TAC) detection in one instrument!
The Tiger Select is a revolutionary hand-held gas detector for the rapid, accurate detection of benzene and Total Aromatic Compounds (TACs).
Utilising the high output Ion Science 10.0 eV detection system, a reading for TACs is seen immediately on start-up. Should aromatics be detected, an ION Science benzene pre-filter tube can be easily attached to ensure fast detection and selective measurement of benzene.
Throughout the measurement process, Tiger Select continues to display real-time data, ensuring the final reading represents the full value of actual benzene present. Benzene concentrations are displayed down to parts-per-billion (ppb) levels, giving you accurate, reliable data you can count on.
Tiger Select is capable of providing 15-minute short-term exposure limits (STELs) and 8-hour time-weighted averages (TWAs) for total aromatic compounds (TACs). A 10.6 eV lamp can easily be installed for the detection of a wide range of VOCs.
In addition, the unique Ion Science PID sensor incorporates both humidity resistant technology and anti-contamination design for extended operation in difficult working environments.
The Tiger Select benzene and total aromatic compound detector can also be used in standard Tiger operational mode without the use of a benzene pre-filter tube to deliver active indications of volatile organic compounds (VOCs), including benzene, at concentrations as low as 1 ppb benzene equivalent.
Best proven photoionisation (PID) detection
- PID independently verified as best performing on the market
- Unrivalled sensitivity detects down to ppb levels
- Selectively detects benzene with ION Science pre-filter tube
- Continuous readings shown as max level reached
- In-built humidity resistance with no need to compensate
- Anti-contamination design for extended field operation
- Ready to use instantly with no complicated set-up
- Large battery capacity gives several days of use
- Fast charge capability gets you up and running quickly
- Simple icon driven menu requires no user training
- Fastest data download via true USB connection
- Easily upgrade your instrument via the web 24/7