Build your own Ventis® Pro5 gas monitor:
Use the Instrument Builder tool to build your own Ventis Pro5 gas monitor. See below for instructions.
How the Instrument Builder works:
Choose from the list of common configurations or click ‘build your own’ to create a custom Ventis Pro5 gas monitor. You’ll also be able to choose the style of:
- battery charger
- LENS wireless
- reference guide language, and
Click ‘Request a Quote’ to submit your request. A member of our team will reach out with a quote for your Ventis Pro5.
You can choose peer-to-peer alarm sharing, remote live monitoring with location details or a combination of both.
The Ventis Pro5 features a dedicated man-down alarm, panic button, and custom on-screen messages making it easy for workers to communicate and operate.
You can save time and reduce human error with maintenance and usage data by pairing the Pro5 with Industrial Scientific’s iNet software.
Ventis Pro5 highlights:
- Monitor up to five gases at once using flexible sensor configurations
- Holds up in harsh conditions thanks to IP68 rating
- Pairs with iNet Now to increase situational awareness by sending real-time location alarm data
- Improves team and site safety by locally sharing alarms and gas readings between Ventis Pro5 gas monitors
- Transition seamlessly from personal monitoring to confined space entry using the Ventis® Slide-on Pump, eliminating the need for extra equipment
- Backed by a Guaranteed for Life™ warranty
Have more questions?
If you’re looking for more help or have a question, fill out the ‘Need More Info‘ form on this page and a Levitt-Safety specialist will contact you.
We also sell Industrial Scientific products through our e-commerce site, click ‘Start Shopping Online Now’ to get started.