The MX6 has hundreds of possible sensor combinations and a robust list of available configuration settings.
You can save time and reduce human error with maintenance and usage data by pairing the MX6 with Industrial Scientific’s iNet software.
MX6 iBrid highlights:
- Monitor up to six gases
- Tailor for your unique application with 24 sensor options including PID and IR
- Prescreen entries for benzene with an optional convertible kit
- Simplify maintenance and reporting with the DSXi Docking Station
- Backed by four-year warranty for monitor and standard four-gas sensors
Build your own MX6 iBrid gas monitor:
Use the Instrument Builder tool to build your own MX6 iBrid gas monitor. See below for instructions.
How the Instrument Builder works:
Choose from the list of common configurations or click ‘build your own’ to create a custom MX6 iBrid gas monitor. You’ll also be able to choose the style of:
- power supply
- reference guide language, and
Click ‘Request a Quote’ to submit your request. A member of our team will reach out with a quote for your MX6 iBrid.
Have more questions?
If you’re looking for more help or have a question, fill out the ‘Need More Info‘ form on this page and a Levitt-Safety specialist will contact you.
We also sell Industrial Scientific products through our e-commerce site, click ‘Start Shopping Online Now’ to get started.