This multi-gas monitor uses the DSXi docking station to simplify maintenance and reporting.
You can save time and reduce human error with maintenance and usage data by pairing the MX4 with Industrial Scientific’s iNet software.
Build your own Ventis MX4 gas monitor:
Use the Instrument Builder tool to build your own Ventis MX4 gas monitor. See below for instructions.
How the Instrument Builder works:
Choose from the list of common configurations or click ‘build your own’ to create a custom Ventis MX4 gas monitor. You’ll also be able to choose the style of:
- battery charger
- carrying case, and
- reference guide language.
Click ‘Request a Quote’ to submit your request. A member of our team will reach out with a quote for your Ventis MX4.
Ventis MX4 highlights:
- Monitor up to four gases
- Configure for your application with your choice of sensors and pump options
- Transition seamlessly from personal monitoring to confined space entry using the Ventis® Slide-on Pump eliminating the need for extra equipment
- Simplify fleet management with your choice of black or orange overmold
- Backed by four-year warranty for monitor and standard four-gas sensors
- Combustible Gases: 0-100% LEL in 1% increments
- Methane (CH4): 0-5% of vol. in 0.01% increments
- Oxygen (O2): 0-30% of vol. in 0.1% increments
- Carbon monoxide (CO/H2 low): 0-1,000 ppm in 1 ppm increments
- Carbon monoxide (CO): 0-1,000 ppm in 1 ppm increments
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S): 0-500 ppm in 0.1 ppm increments
- Nitrogen dioxide (NO2): 0-150 ppm in 0.1 ppm increments
- Sulfur dioxide (SO2): 0-150 ppm in 0.1 ppm increments
Have more questions?
If you’re looking for more help or have a question, fill out the ‘Need More Info‘ form on this page and a Levitt-Safety specialist will contact you.
We also sell Industrial Scientific products through our e-commerce site, click ‘Start Shopping Online Now’ to get started.