What is a gas analyzer?
A gas analyzer is a measuring device used to determine the quantitative composition of gas mixtures.
Real-time gas analysis enhances efficiency, safety, throughput, product quality, and ensures environmental compliance.
There are many technologies you can use for gas analysis. Choosing the right technology is important to the accuracy, reliability and durability of measurements.
GT5000 Terra multigas FTIR analyzer
- A high sensitivity sample cell for the lowest possible detection limits
- Multicomponent capability and a built-in-pump, so no need for a separate sampling system
- Portable and lightweight (9.4 kg)
- Splashproof (IP54 rated) and battery-powered providing unmatched portability for such a powerful analyzer
- Designed for demanding on-field use, the GT5000 Terra is the perfect tool for a wide variety of applications.