Flexibility and Investment Protection
The Steri-Trac® toxic gas detector is a fully functioning, micro-processor controlled unit with tricolour display and digital communications with the ability to report gas concentration in parts per million.
Take Personnel Protection to the Next Level
Mounted at entrance ways into areas where toxic gases are used or stored, it duplicates gas readings and alarms from its companion area detector, providing indication that it’s safe prior to entrance.
- DAQ software provides trend analysis and provides early warning of a situation to enable maximum protection
- Sensor change out reduces downtime and costs
- Modular design for custom configuration meets facilities specific needs
- ChemDAQs chemical filter eliminates nuisance alarms
- Fixed detection of Ethylene Oxide, Hydrogen Peroxide & Oxide
- Sample draw allows for EPA emissions of <1ppm / 24 hour
- Single, multi-point or multi-gas installations
- Wide variety of applications including; pharmaceutical & hospitals, drinks manufacturing and bio-decontamination
- Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974
- Control of Substances Hazard to Health Regulations 2002
- EH40/2005 Workplace exposure limits
- REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization & Restriction of Chemicals)
ChemDAQ’s Steri-Trac® gas monitoring system provides the optimal solution for workplace safety assurance, providing protection from toxic gases.
Sensor Exchange Program for Reduced Operating Costs
The unique modular design of the Steri-Trac® eliminates the need for in-house calibration. Using the sensor exchange program (SXP) you can receive a factory calibrated sensor every 4 months which you swap on site in a matter of seconds.
User friendly Interfaces
Steri-Trac’s® fixed detectors are designed to be used with the DAQ system to display gas concentrations, trends and exposures. Using a traffic light LED alarm system, its easy to interpret gas exposure in each area.