What is a gas detector docking station?
A docking station is a system that manages your gas detectors. The station’s automated system reduces time by performing:
- instrument bump tests
- data log download, and
- record keeping.
You can set the station to perform these tasks at a scheduled time. You’re also able to transfer the information to a USB key and save it on a company server or laptop.
This means you can reduce wait times at the start of shifts by scheduling calibration and bump tests to happen during off-peak hours.
Our bestselling docking stations:
Levitt-Safety carries docking stations from leading manufacturers including Industrial Scientific (ISC), MSA, Honeywell/BW and GfG.
Industrial Scientific DSX Docking Station
- Instruments can be easily bump tested and calibrated upon docking
- Track bump test and calibrate schedules and set automatic performance so instruments are always ready to use
- Free automatic software and firmware updates upon docking
- Easily control and deploy company and application-specific instrument settings
- Email alerts and notifications provide information on worker exposure, instrument usage and instrument service needs
- Configure reports to provide the data you want, when you want it
- Status indicators alert you to order replacement gas when cylinder is near empty
MSA Galaxy® GX2 Automated Test System
- Colour touchscreen for ease of setup and viewing
- Testing starts automatically without touching a single button
- Simultaneous testing of up to ten instruments
- Optimized for use with MSA’s XCell® Sensors; provides up to 50% cost of ownership reduction
- At-a-glance indicators include low calibration gas volume, expiration warnings and test stand status
- 18 languages available for test stand and MSA Link Pro Software that simplifies usage and reduces training
MicroDock II Dock Calibration System
- Quick and easy compliance – automatically maintain accurate records
- Automatic bump testing, calibration, record keeping and charging
- One base station with one AC outlet supports up to six modules to suit your application
- Verifies proper performance of detectors
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Device management with Honeywell Safety Suite
GfG TS400 Test Station
- Fully automatic functional bump test
- Automatic test of alarms, charging option and record keeping
- Store bump test records for easy retrieval and report generation
- Up to 2,000,000 records in memory
- Economic use of test gas
- Simple pass / fail indication
- Saves time, gas and effort for lower cost of ownership
Docking station models we carry:
|Manufacturer||Model||Description and Compatable Detectors|
|MSA||Galaxy GX2||ALTAIR gas detector fleet|
|Honeywell / BW||MicroDock II Dock||GasAlertQuattro, GasAlertMicro 5 Series, GasAlert Extreme, BW™ Max XT II, BW™ MicroClip Series|
|IntelliDoX||BW® Clip Series, BW™ Solo, BW™ Clip4, BW™ MicroClip Series, BW™ Ultra, BW MaxXTII|
|GfG||TS400||Test station for functional testing only, G450, 460, G888|
|DS400||Single inlet, G450, G460, G888|
|DS404||Multi-inlet, G450, G460, G888|
Have a question?
Our team of safety specialists is ready to help answer any questions you may have. Fill out the form on this page to get started and a member of our team will contact you.
We can provide product recommendations, pricing and product training.