You can deploy Radius in seconds for emergency response scenarios or leave it in the field for up to 7 days on a single charge.
Radius shares readings and alarms with other units and personal gas monitors through LENS® Wireless.
You can create a dynamic safety network that changes with needs of your operation.
Radius BZ1 features:
- Detect up to seven gases at once using 18 sensor options including PID
- Can run for 168 hours on a single charge
- Alarms cut through high-noise environments with 108 dB sound
- Customizable action messages like ‘evacuate’ or ‘ventilate’
- Uses DualSense® Technology for redundant protection by using two sensors to detect the same gas
- Simplify maintenance and reporting with the DSXi docking station
- Accurately detect gases regardless of environmental conditions and avoid false alarms thanks to the 360-degree gas path and all-weather sensor deployment
- Combustible Gases: 0-100% LEL in 1% increments
- Ammonia: 0-500 ppm in 1 ppm increments
- Carbon Monoxide (CO): 0-1,500 ppm in 1 ppm increments
- Carbon Monoxide (CO High Range):0-9,999 ppm in 1 ppm increments
- Carbon Monozide (CO/H2 Low): 0-1,000 ppm in 1 ppm increments
- Carbon Monoxide/Hydrogen Sulfide: CO: 0-1,500 ppm in 1 ppm increments; H2S: 0-500 ppm in 0.1 ppm increments
- Chlorine (CL2): 0-50 ppm in 0.1 ppm increments
- Hydrogen (H2): 0-2,000 ppm in 1 ppm increments
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S): 0-500 ppm in 0.1 ppm increments
- Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN): 0.4 – 30 ppm in 0.1 ppm increments
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2): 0-150 ppm in 0.1 ppm increments
- Oxygen (O2): 0-30% vol in 0.1% increments
- Sulfur Dioxide (SO2): 0-150 ppm in 0.1 ppm increments
Build your own Radius BZ1 gas monitor:
Use the Instrument Builder tool to build your own Radius BZ1 gas monitor. See below for instructions.
How the Instrument Builder works:
Choose from the list of common configurations or click ‘build your own’ to create a custom Radius BZ1 gas monitor. You’ll also be able to choose the style of:
- certification based on country
- reference guide language.
Click ‘Request a Quote’ to submit your request. A member of our team will reach out with a quote for your Radius BZ1.
Have more questions?
If you’re looking for more help or have a question, fill out the ‘Need More Info‘ form on this page and a Levitt-Safety specialist will contact you.
We also sell Industrial Scientific products through our e-commerce site, click ‘Start Shopping Online Now’ to get started.