Illegal narcotics and opioid use continue to skyrocket and lethal drugs like fentanyl and carfentanil threaten public safety.
First responders and law enforcement need to identify these substances quickly and safely to protect themselves and the community.
The TruNarc™ Handheld Narcotics Analyzer offers you the accuracy and reliability of a narcotics and drug test lab anywhere you go.
TruNarc uses lab-proven Raman spectroscopy to detect:
- hallucinogens, and
Features of TruNarc:
- Single test, multiple narcotics: Identifies more than 300 illicit and abused narcotics in a single drug test, saving time and money.
- Easy to use: A single drug test for multiple controlled substances provides clear, definitive results for presumptive identification with no user interpretation.
- Broad analysis capability: Analyze key drugs and common cutting agents, precursors and threats like fentanyl, carfentanil, and pharmaceutical variants.
- Non-destructive, non-contact sampling: Scan directly through plastic or glass for most drug test samples to minimize contamination, reduce exposure and preserve evidence.
- Automated data storage and report generation: TruNarc admin captures all scan and self check results to help support prosecution.
- Reachback support: Spectral analysis by staff chemists available.
How Levitt-Safety can help:
Levitt-Safety is Canada’s leading distributor of equipment to keep first responders and law enforcement safe and prevent the risk of accidental exposure to illicit drugs.
Fill out the form on this page to learn more about this product, get a quote or learn about bulk orders and a member of our team will contact you.