Levitt-Safety specializes in the design and installation of turnkey engineered fall protection systems that are in full accordance with our customer’s work environments, procedures and budget and comply with all local and federal legislative requirements.
Some of our engineered fall protection services include:
- Site survey consultation
- Design, supply and installation of passive and active fall protection systems
- Follow-up testing, training, inspection and certification
- Utilizing professional fall protection engineers to provide stamped and certified drawings
Get expert advice to design any application you need including:
- Crane rails
- Amusement parks
- Telecommunication towers
- Pipe racks
- Aircraft hangars
- Suspension bridges
- Tank farms
We engineer solutions that represent the best overall value to our clients with the added benefits of a reduction in risk, maintaining or lowering insurance premiums, controlling worker compensation claims, regulatory compliance and ultimately, safeguarding employees. Employee safety is our number one goal.
The alternative to scaffolding
LOBO is an alternative to scaffolding that you can easily tailor to individual requirements.
You can assemble the work platform into any configuration, shape, or size in a matter of minutes to create a custom work platform system. It can also easily be transported.
What is unique about LOBO?
What makes LOBO unique is the patented clamp that allows the system to be assembled on-site without any tools.
It’s designed from pre-engineered components and can be assembled by your in-house team once they’ve been trained. This eliminates the cost and hassle of using outside scaffolding contractors.
These work platforms can increase efficiency and safety while cutting costs when compared to traditional scaffolding or ladders. Learn more about how ladders compare to LOBO.
Benefits of LOBO Work Platforms:
- Lower cost than traditional scaffolding: Save on labour and materials associated with scaffolding or outsourced companies.
- Safe: Meets all current safety legislation and improves working at heights programs. Handrails can easily be installed where required.
- Versatile: Flexible configurations allow for customized solutions. Can be configured into any shape or size and adapted for hard to get to areas.
- Easy to use: Can be assembled be virtually anyone in a short period of time. No tools required and is easy to transport. See how!
- Expandable: Grows and adjusts to any project by adding more standard components.
Is the LOBO system the same as scaffolding?
No, LOBO is a lightweight, portable work platform system used for industrial maintenance or production. It does not replace traditional tube and clamp scaffolding on construction sites.
What is the LOBO system made of?
All legs, extensions and tubes are made from steel. Lo-boards are made up of an aluminum box-section support with a birch plywood board, finished with a black non-slip surface. The birch plywood board can be substituted for a metallic aluminum diamond plate surface.
What are common uses of the LOBO system?
Aside from access equipment, here are some of the uses that we have provided:
- Engine Hoist
Where is the LOBO system best suited?
The LOBO system is best suited in any area where maintenance, cleaning or production is performed. Read how LOBO’s customization helped a major Canadian brewery perform much needed servicing in a more efficient manner.
What sort of industries will benefit from the system?
- Food and Beverage Production
- Facilities Management
- Aviation and Aerospace
Can you stabilize the system on uneven ground?
Yes, by loosening the 2 bolts on one side and adjusting the legs stability can normally be achieved.
How do I arrange a product demonstration?
We have two options for product demonstrations. We can arrange:
- An on-site product demo which takes a bit of planning, or
- An online product demo. This gives you the whole experience of LOBO with less planning required.
You can book a demo now and a member of our team will contact you to set up a date and time.