The fall arrest safety lanyard is a worker’s vital link to their fall protection anchor point. Lanyards are typically short sections of webbing or cable that are usually attached to the D-ring of a workers safety harness.
Lanyards can have a shock absorbing feature or simply be a short connection that connects to a lifeline or fall protection anchor point. Y-Lanyards allow the the user to navigate obstacles while remaining tied-off 100% of the time.
Levitt-Safety carries a wide variety of lanyards from leading manufacturers including 3M, Honeywell, and MSA. We can offer a solution no matter your hazard.
Looking for something else? Fill out the form on this page and a member of our team will contact you.
3M™ DBI-SALA® EZ-Stop™ Tie-Back 100% Tie-Off Shock Absorbing Lanyard
- 1.8m (6 ft.) double-leg 100% tie-off lanyard
- Tie-back style with adjustable D-rings
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- Exclusive Vectran™ energy absorption system
- Dual-layer high strength/abrasion resistant webbing
- User friendly self locking snap hook at center
- Self-locking gate/nose steel rebar hook at leg ends
- Built-in reflective materials
- Impact indicator
- Protected labels, equipped with 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID)
3M™ Protecta® Pro™ Stretch 100% Tie-Off Shock Absorbing Lanyard
- High quality compliance at an economical price and incorporate a unique stretchable design
- Complete freedom of movement while reducing trip fall hazards, dragging or snagging
- Expands to 1.8m (6 ft.) when taut and automatically contracting to 1.4m (4 1/2 ft.) in reaction to the worker’s movements
- Lightweight design provides added comfort and safety
- The unique inner core begins to extend and absorb energy once subjected to a fall, and limits the fall arrest forces to safe levels
- A built in impact indicator provides easy visual evidence if the shock has been involved in a fall
- Features high strength, durable and corrosion resistant materials to stand up to demanding jobsites
MSA V-Series Leading Edge Lanyards
- The V-Series line of leading edge safety lanyards has been tested over a .005” radius steel edge to provides a shock absorbing lanyard option for leading edge work
- The easy to identify Leading Edge symbol on the shock absorbing cover helps to make identifying lanyard type and application easier
- The swiveling snaphooks keep your lanyard lifeline from twisting as you work – so you can spend less time adjusting your PPE and more time focused on the job
Miller Titan™ II Stretch Tubular Built-In Shock-Absorbing Lanyards
- Contract from 1.8 m (6 ft.) to 1.2 m (4 ft.) to reduce tripping hazard
- Smoothly expands to reduce fall arrest forces while the outer jacket serves as a back-up web lanyard
- Lightweight and durable webbing
- Locking snap and rebar hooks
- Two-legged models available for continuous tie-off
Get a quote:
Levitt-Safety carries lanyards from 3M, Honeywell, and MSA that meet or exceed local standards. If you need help choosing the appropriate lanyards for your employees, would like a quote or more information on lead times, fill out the form on this page and a member of our team will contact you.