What is Trivorex®?
Trivorex® is a universal neutralizing absorbent designed to tackle all types of liquid chemical spills, including acids, bases, oxidizing and reducing agents, solvents, and hydrocarbons (oils).
Trivorex® provides a simplified, single product response protocol for cleaning up chemical spills that makes cleanup a much safer – and more efficient – process.
Trivorex® is made by Prevor, the same company that makes Diphoterine® Solution a sterile, active washing solution used to treat skin and eye tissue that has come in contact with a corrosive chemical.
What makes Trivorex® unique?
Like most absorbents, Trivorex® will solidify or gel chemical liquids on contact, but unlike a lot of chemical absorbents on the market, Trivorex® leaves behind no chemical residues thanks to its high absorption capacity.
- Trivorex® will neutralize acidic and basic chemicals, rendering them completely harmless
- Trivorex® helps identify chemical hazards with a corresponding colour change based on the pH level, it turns:
- red for acids, and
- blue for bases.
- After it has identified and neutralized the chemical, Trivorex® returns to its original pale yellow colour, indicating the absorbent is now safe to collect and dispose of.
See how fast Trivorex® works:
The major advantages of Trivorex®
We highlighted a few of the advantages of Trivorex® in our post “Why It’s Time For a New Chemical Spill Control Program” but here’s the full list of advantages:
- Universal effectiveness on all liquid products, eliminating the chances of user error
- Rapidly suppresses chemical vapours, making clean up safer
- Neutralizes corrosive risks
- Identifies acidic and basic liquids through a colour change
- High absorption capacity, leaving being no chemical residues
- Ensures an immediate hazard decrease and a simple and unique solution in the contaminated area
- Available in 700 g shakers (case of 4) and 10 kg buckets
Trivorex® is safe for both the user and the environment, and capable of neutralizing a chemical’s aggressiveness before its disposal.
Want to learn more?
Tto learn more about Trivorex® or schedule a demo, fill out the form on this page and one of our specialists will contact you.