Safety cabinets for flammable products:
Protect your staff and reduce fire risks by storing flammable fuels and chemicals in code-compliant flammable storage safety cabinets.
To help protect your people and facility from a potential fire, flammable safety cabinets are engineered to safely contain combustible fuels, solvents, and chemicals.
Flammable storage cabinets serve many purposes:
- Keep dangerous liquids safely organized and segregated
- Ensure safe evacuation time in the event of a fire
- Provide compliance with federal OSHA regulations and the National Fire Protection Association
- Increase maximum allowable quantities of flammable and combustible liquids in control areas
- Improve efficiency by locating materials near point-of-use
- Identify and warn of flammable contents and improve security with locking mechanism
Justrite’s range of Sure-Grip® EX cabinets feature:
- 18-gauge (1 mm) thick double-wall welded steel.
- 1-1/2 inch (38 mm) insulating air space for fire resistance.
- Self-latching doors close securely for maximum protection under fire conditions.
- Fail-safe closing mechanism ensures three-point stainless steel bullet latching system works every time.
- Manual-close door opens to a full 180 degrees and self-latches when pushed closed.
- Self-close door(s) shuts and latches automatically when a fusible link melts at 165°F (74ºC) under fire conditions.
- All door styles meet OSHA and NFPA 30; self-close door styles also meet NFPA 1 and the International Fire Code.
- Most cabinets are FM approved.
- All come with a ten-year warranty.
Countertop flammable safety cabinets:
These cabinets have all the great features and benefits of our classic cabinets in a compact style.
Can also be wall mounted.
Piggyback flammable safety cabinet:
Designed to mount on top of 30- and 45-gallon (114- and 170-L), manual or self-closing Sure-Grip® EX cabinets.
The Piggyback container can also be used independently as a benchtop cabinet or stacked to provide additional storage.
Full-sized flammable safety cabinet:
All Justrite flammable storage cabinets meet OSHA and NFPA standards.
Fail-safe closing mechanism ensures three-point stainless steel bullet latching system works every time.
How to get a quote:
Levitt-Safety distributes flammable storage products from Justrite and UltraTech. For a quote or for help choosing the best flammable storage solution for your needs, fill out the form on this page and a member of our team will contact you!
Shop our online store for flammable storage containers:
Levitt-Safety offers a wide range of flammable storage containers. The options listed on this page are just a starting point. To see our whole range of flammable storage containers or buy now, click the shop button below!