Tiger Handheld VOC Detector
Handheld humidity-resistant VOC detector
The Tiger handheld VOC detector is a revolutionary handheld gas detection instrument for the rapid, accurate detection of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) within the harshest of environments.
Tiger incorporates Ion Science patented photoionisation detection (PID) sensor technology with humidity resistance and anti-contamination design, proven to dramatically extend run time in the field.
A robust VOC detector Tiger provides a dynamic detection range of 0 to 20,000 parts per million (ppm) with a minimum sensitivity of 0.001ppm (1 ppb), offering the widest measurement range of any other VOC detector on the market.
This handheld VOC detector has the fastest response time on the market of just two seconds and is just as quick to clear down. The instrument can be connected directly to a PC via the USB offering extremely fast data download capabilities.
Tiger has been designed for the safe replacement of batteries in hazardous environments. Long-life rechargeable Li-ion batteries give up to 24 hours of use. Fast battery charging allows the instrument to be fully charged in 6.5 hours, while 8 hours of use can be achieved from 1.5 hours charge.Buy Now
Best available PID technology
- Humidity resistant PID sensor for the most challenging environments
- Anti-contamination design for extended run time
- Detects VOCs from 0 up to 20,000 ppm
- Minimum sensitivity 0.001 ppm (1 ppb)
- Fast 2-second response time and quick clear down
- Detects over 480 VOCs and toxic compounds
- Fast start-up with no complicated set-up
- Battery life up to 24 hours continual use
- Simple to use – minimal training required
- Direct USB connectivity for fast data download
- Easily upgradeable via Ion Science website