Flame Detectors operate in the harshest environmental conditions and are self-contained stand-alone devices designed for direct connection to control and alarm systems or automatic fire extinguishing systems, making them an ideal solution for applications where the risk to personnel is high and where fire could result in a major loss of equipment or property.
Beyond critical life-safety concerns, flame detection products have proven to minimize total cost of ownership while minimizing false alarms.
Industrial and commercial applications include oil and gas pipelines, turbine enclosures, off-shore platforms, Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels, automotive-manufacturing facilities, aircraft hangers, nuclear facilities, hydrogen-filling stations, and paint manufacturing plants.
Levitt-Safety offers advanced flame detection technologies and high-performance solutions that are:
- Certified SIL 2 Capable for safety compliance
- Performance certified to FM 3260, EN 54 and VNIIPO to respond to a multitude of fuel sources
- NFPA 72 compliant LON output for safety system integration
TESTED AND PROVEN
All detectors pass rigorous flame testing, including exposure to multiple fuel sources and at varying ranges, both on and off axis. Skilled engineers also simulate specific applications to ensure uncompromising safety and performance.
- Heated optics for frigid or humid conditions
- Integrated wiring compartment for ease of installation
- Rugged aluminum or stainless steel construction for optimum environmental protection
- Vibration-resistant mounting arm to ensure stability and maximize performance
- Factory-calibrated automatic Optical Integrity function to ensure continuous operation
- Integrated data logger for event, time and date stamping
Levitt-Safety supplies customers with flame detectors from Det-Tronics and Spectrex.