Flammable storage cabinets are designed to store flammable liquids, corrosives, pesticides and other hazardous materials, while meeting fire codes and regulations. Safely storing flammable liquids in fire resistant safety cabinets can significantly reduce the risk of a fire damaging your workplace or injuring your employees.
To help protect your people and facility from a potential fire, Justrite safety cabinets are engineered to safely contain flammable fuels, solvents, and chemicals. They serve several critical functions:
- Keep dangerous liquids safely organized and segregated
- Ensure safe evacuation time in the event of a fire
- Provide compliance with federal OSHA regulations and the National Fire Protection Association
- Increase maximum allowable quantities of flammable and combustible liquids in control areas
- Improve efficiency by locating materials near point-of-use
- Identify and warn of flammable contents and improve security with locking mechanism
If you need help selecting the best flammable storage solution for your needs, get in touch with us today.