Trivorex® Universal Neutralizing Absorbent
Trivorex® is a universal neutralizing absorbent designed to tackle all types of liquid chemical spills, including acids, bases, oxidizing and reducing agents, solvents, and hydrocarbons (oils).
Trivorex® provides a simplified, single product response protocol for cleaning up chemical spills that makes cleanup a much safer – and more efficient – process.
Like most absorbents, Trivorex® will solidify or gel chemical liquids on contact, but unlike a lot of chemical absorbents on the market, Trivorex® leaves behind no chemical residues thanks to its high absorption capacity.
- Trivorex® will neutralize acidic and basic chemicals, rendering them completely harmless
- Trivorex® helps identify chemical hazards with a corresponding colour change based on the pH level, turning red for acids and blue for bases. Trivorex® then returns to its original pale yellow colour once the chemical has been neutralized, indicating the absorbent is now safe to collect and dispose of.
- Universal effectiveness on all liquid products, eliminating the chances of user error
- Rapidly suppresses chemical vapours, making clean up safer
- Neutralizes corrosive risks
- Identifies acidic and basic liquids through a colour change
- High absorption capacity, leaving being no chemical residues
- Ensures an immediate hazard decrease and a simple and unique solution in the contaminated area
- Available in 700 g shakers (case of 4) and 10 kg buckets
Trivorex® is safe for both the user and the environment, and capable of neutralizing a chemical’s aggressiveness before its disposal.