Welcome to the Emergency Supply Sourcing page. Below you will find a list of products we are working actively to procure. Our goal is to service the urgent needs of healthcare, government and other critical industries through bulk orders. We will update this page with new products as they become available. For full details on how this program works, read the letter from Levitt-Safety President, Bruce Levitt.
How to order
To place an order, fill in the form on this page and someone from our team will contact you.
See COVID-19 emergency supplies special terms
Be ready to return to work:
As provinces across Canada begin to reopen following COVID-19, organizations in every industry need to prepare their workplaces. We created a downloadable readiness checklist to help you prepare your workplace for occupancy.
Note to Healthcare Facilities:
Healthcare facilities needing 3M or Honeywell respiratory products can source them through Levitt-Safety. This includes N95 masks, half-mask respirators or PAPRs. Our manufacturing partners are triaging and prioritizing orders from healthcare organizations. Call us at 1.888.453.8488 to place an order or fill out the form on this page and someone from our team will contact you.
COVID-19 Signage Solutions
Custom message and visual options are also available. Learn more about our COVID-19 sign program.
All COVID-19 Products
COVID-19 Emergency Supplies Special Terms
- While we will do our best to vet the listed products, we cannot guarantee the absolute quality of the products.
- Items marked with an Asterisk (*) require us to prepay our suppliers and therefore are subject to pre-payment by you at time of order entry.
- Except as outlined below, orders committed by our customers, once placed will be non-cancellable, non-returnable and non-refundable as Levitt-Safety will be committing to the manufacturer of the product.
- If product is from overseas, unless otherwise indicated prices listed are inclusive of air freight to our Distribution Centre in Oakville, Ontario. For larger orders, if you are planning ahead and are willing to accept lead times that are approximately 30 days longer than the anticipated lead time indicated to you, we may be able to offer significant savings on sea shipments. Inquire with our team.
- All prices are FOB our Oakville distribution centre. At your option we can invoice separately for freight at time of shipment, ship freight collect, or estimate the freight and add it to your initial payment.
- We are providing our best estimates of arrival dates. These are subject to change due to raw material shortages, manufacturing delays and the logistics challenges currently involved in getting shipments from Asia. If a shipment to you is delayed by more than two months from the delivery date originally quoted, you have the option of cancelling your order and receiving a credit that may be used for other goods or services from Levitt-Safety within the next two years.
- Due to fast-moving supply changes happening in the market, final pricing is subject to confirmation once the order is placed on our supplier. If the final price is more than 15% higher than the price you were provisionally quoted, you may cancel your order within 48 hours of being so advised and you will receive a credit toward future purchases of goods or services from Levitt-Safety within the next two years.
- Customer agrees that these terms shall supersede any conflicting terms on their purchase order or supply agreement with Levitt-Safety.
- Prices listed are in CDN currency.