The latest 3-parameter instrument from PPM Technology directly measures airborne formaldehyde concentrations as well as ambient temperature and humidity levels.
- Displays formaldehyde concentration in both parts per million (ppm) and mg/m3
- Immune to extremes of humidity and temperature thanks to a unique sampling method
- Simple calibration procedure can be carried out in a few minutes after only minimal training – the full kit contains a field calibration standard (6 months shelf-life) and a comprehensive operation manual
- Fast sampling by pressing a single button and quick recovery from normal concentrations
- Manufactured to ISO 9001:2000 quality standards and compliant to CE regulations
- Full range of accessories available including rear stand or wall mount for hands-free operation and PC remote control software for data logging
- Service centres throughout the world and full technical support provided under a comprehensive manufacturer’s warranty
Solutions are available for your specific application - contact our instruments department for more information.
|IP514001||FORMALDEMETER CALIBRATION STANDARD (6 MONTH EXPIRY)||$193.20|