Industrial Hygiene / Environmental Monitoring
Svantek SV106 Whole Body Vibration
SV 106 is a new six-channel human vibration meter and analyzer. Meeing ISO 8041:2005 standards, it is an ideal choice for measurements according to ISO 2631-1,2&5 and ISO 5349. This revolutionary, pocket-size instrument enables simultaneous measurements with two triaxial accelerometers (e.g. both-hands vibration or triaxial SEAT transmission measurements are possible).
The RMS, Peak, Peak-Peak, VDV, MTVV, A(8) or Dose results with all required weighting filters for the HVM measurements are available with this instrument. Using computational power of its digital signal processor, the SV 106 can perform real-time 1/1 or 1/3 octave analysis simultaneously to the meter mode. Advanced time-history logging and time-domain signal recording (according to the ISO 2631-5) to built-in Micro SD flash card give almost unlimited capabilities of data storage.
Results can be easily downloaded to PC using USB interface and SvanPC+ software. SvanPC+ software also provides the setup-editor function which manages the instrument's settings. The Whole-Body vibration measurement is easier thanks to SV 38V seat-accelerometer which can be placed directly on the seat-cushion, floor or fixed to the back of the seat. The SV 50 set with triaxial accelerometer enables Hand-Arm vibration measurements regardless of the type of evaluated tool.
Additionally, for measurements of very high impulse vibration the special adapter SA 55, with low pass mechanical filter protecting accelerometer from DC shift effect, is available. Evaluation of the grip force will be accessible with dedicated "integrated adapter" SV 105 (under development stage).
- Human Vibration measurements meeting ISO 8041:2005, ISO 2631-1,2&5 (including VDV and MTVV) and ISO 5349
- Six channels for acceleration (IEPE type) and two channels for static force measurements
- Whole-Body measurements:
- Low-cost seat accelerometer SV 38V
- Seat accelerometer SV 39A/L
- Hand-Arm measurements:
- SV 50 triaxial accelerometer with set of adapters
- SA 55 adapter with triaxial mechanical filter
- SV 105 integrated triaxial accelerometer, adapter and grip force sensor (under development)
- Time-domain signal recording (meeting ISO 2631-5)
- 1/1 and 1/3 octave real-time analysis
- Advanced data logger including spectral analysis
- Micro SD flash card for mass data storage
- USB 1.1 Client interface
- Integration time programmable up to 24 h
- SvanPC+ software for easy instrument setup and data download
- Easy in use, user friendly interface with color display
- Pocket size (140 x 83 x 33 millimeters)
- weight only 390 grams including batteries