Industrial Hygiene / Environmental Monitoring
The Sensidyne Cyclone Assembly Kit is designed to separate the respirable fraction of airborne dust from the non-respirable fraction in order to provide the most representative sample.
The Sensidyne Cyclone Assembly Kit utilizes a 10mm nylon cyclone as specified in NIOSH sampling methods for nuisance dust (#0600) and silica dust (#7500, 7501, 7601, and 7602).
The unit includes a two stage sampler consisting of a 10 mm nylon cyclone and membrane filter. The cyclone, when operated at an air flow rate of 1.7 LPM (as recommended by NIOSH) effectively removes nonrespirable particles. The smaller respirable particles are deposited on the filter membrane for subsequent weight determination and analysis of chemical composition. Although designed specifically for pneumonconiosis-producing dusts, the cyclone sampler is effective for monitoring the respirable fractions of all types of dust from highly toxic ones to nuisance dusts.
- Personal monitoring sampler for respirable dust and silica
- Meets NIOSH sampling requirements for 10 mm nylon cyclones
- Accepts standard 3-part or 2-part 37mm filter cassettes
- Works with any personal monitoring pump capable of 1.7 LPM pulse-free flow
- Lightweight aluminum bracket with toothless lapel clip for comfortable sampling
- Positive seal with leak free design
|IPFCY-300||GILIAN NYLON CYCLONE FOR RESPIRABLE DUST|
|IU3800||YORK BRACKET FOR CYCLONE SAMPLER|
|IP800061||GILIAN CYCLONE ASSEMBLY KIT|