Industrial Hygiene / Environmental Monitoring
DustTrak II & DRX Monitors
The DustTrakTM II and DustTrakTM DRX Aerosol Monitors are battery-operated, data-logging, light-scattering laser photometers that provide real-time mass concentration readings for aerosol contaminants such as dust, smoke, fumes and mist. These instruments use a sheath air system that isolates the aerosol in the optics chamber to keep the optics clean for improved reliability and low maintenance.
From desktop with external pump models to handheld models, the DustTrak II and DustTrak DRX offer a suitable solution for harsh industrial workplaces, construction and environmental clean-up sites, as well as clean office settings, with the DRX models being the only laser photometers on the market that can measure mass and size fraction simultaneously. Also, a choice of two environmental enclosure accessories are available to allow for protection of the desktop models to permit 24/7 outdoor monitoring regardless of the weather conditions and in harsh industrial environments. Plus, add the Cloud Data Management System to access data on demand — anytime, most anywhere.
ALL DUSTTRAK DESKTOP AEROSOL MONITORS HAVE THESE UNIQUE FEATURES:
- External pump (Models 8530EP and 8533EP) with low power consumption for continuous, unattended monitoring in remote outdoor locations.
- Gravimetric sampling capability allows integral gravimetric analysis for custom reference calibrations.
- Optional autozero module minimizes the effect of zero drift when sampling over extended period of time.
- STEL alarm tracks average mass concentrations at 15-minute intervals
- Environmental protected and tamper-proof secure (with an optional environmental enclosure).
- Optional heated inlet sample conditioner reduces humidity effects on photometric mass measurements (for use with optional environmental enclosure)
- Optional Cloud Data Management System, in partnership with Netronix™ Inc., enables users to access data from remote monitors almost anywhere in the world.
DUSTTRAK II Aerosol Monitors
All DustTrak II Aerosol Monitors are continuous, real-time, single-channel, 90° light-scattering laser photometers that are used to determine the mass concentration of aerosols. A builtin pump allows for the use of a variety of size-selective inlet conditioners to measure aerosol concentrations corresponding to PM10, PM2.5, PM1, or respirable size fractions.
DUSTTRAK DRX Aerosol Monitors
The DustTrak DRX Aerosol Monitors are laser photometers that simultaneously measure mass and size fraction – something no other monitor can do. Both the desktop and handheld monitors are continuous, real-time, 90° light-scattering laser photometers that simultaneously measure size-segregated mass fraction concentrations corresponding to PM1, PM2.5, Respirable, PM10, and Total PM size fractions. They combine both particle cloud (total area of scattered light) and single particle detection to achieve mass fraction measurements.
This size-segregated mass fraction measurement technique is superior to either a basic photometer or optical particle counter (OPC). It delivers the mass concentration of a photometer and the size resolution of an OPC.
|WM8532||HANDHELD DUSTTRAK™ II AEROSOL MONITOR||Buy Online|
|WM8530EP||DESKTOP DUSTTRAK™ II AEROSOL MONITOR||Buy Online|
|WM8534||HANDHELD DUSTTRAK™ DRX AEROSOL MONITOR||Buy Online|
|WM8533EP||DESKTOP DUSTTRAK™ DRX AEROSOL MONITOR||Buy Online|
|WM8535||ENVIRONMENTAL ENCLOSURE FOR DUSTTRAK™ II & DRX||Buy Online|