Industrial Hygiene / Environmental Monitoring
3M (Quest) SoundPro Sound Level Meters
The 3M™ SoundPro™ Sound Level Meters SE/DL provide advanced sound level monitoring and comprehensive data analysis. Available in Class/Type 1 and Class/Type 2 models, these instruments feature large screen displays that enable realtime frequency analysis, and data storing capabilities that make it easy to post-process and evaluate workplace noise levels. The aerodynamic shape of the SoundPro is specifically designed to minimize disturbance to the sound fields being measured.
From industrial and task noise sampling to hearing conservation, the SoundPro SE/DL series provides accuracy, ease-of-use and, if needed, data for professional follow-through.
- Full (1/1) octave band real-time analysis
- Third (1/3) octave band real-time analysis
- Acoustic spectral curves option
- Speech intelligibility option
- Audiometric calibration kit configurations
- GPS data incorporation (using compatible GPS receiver)
- Optional microphones in 1/4", 1/2", and 1" sizes
- Reverberation Time (RT-60 option)
|IQSPDL2||SOUNDPRO® SE/DL SOUND LEVEL METER||Buy Online|
|IQ57860||QUESTSUITE PROFESSIONAL II SOFTWARE, SINGLE USER||Buy Online|