Industrial Hygiene / Environmental Monitoring
3M (Quest) QuesTemp
The QUESTempº Series area heat stress monitors are designed to help quickly and accurately evaluate potential heat stress environments. These rugged instruments deliver high performance monitoring through WBGT (Wet Bulb Globe Temperature) sensing technology and the calculation of a WBGT Index value. An optional air probe enables the calculation of PMV/PPD thermal comfort indices. These innovative instruments are designed for the rigors of the workplace, with easy-to-use features, intrinsic safety certification* and advanced reporting capabilities.
*QUESTempº 44/46/48N excluded.
- Models with intrinsic safety certification
- Long battery life and robust construction
- Data logging capabilities for enhanced reporting and measurement
- Multilingual display (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Real-time clock provides accurate reporting with time stamping
- Convenient stay time display per multiple standards
- Optional remote sensor bar allows for simultaneous monitoring of up to three areas
- Optional air probe accessory for calculation of PMV/PPD thermal comfort indices
- Download data to Detection Management Software DMS for analysis and data management