The Gemini Analyzer is the first and only integrated Raman and FTIR handheld instrument in the world, providing complementary and confirmatory testing in a single, field-portable device.
Better, faster decision making
- Lightweight and compact, ideal for chemical battalions, explosive ordnance disposal (EOD) technicians and other first responders burdened with heavy equipment.
- Built for field use and MIL-STD 810G certified.
- Includes 24/7 reachback support with access to Ph.D. spectroscopists for spectral analysis and operational inquiries.
Increased confidence in results
- Leverages both Raman and FTIR technology to address a broader range of samples than either technique alone.
- Identifies unknown solids and liquids, from explosives and chemical warfare agents to industrial chemicals and precursors using a comprehensive onboard library.
- Builds on the field-proven performance of Thermo Scientific™ FirstDefender™ and Thermo Scientific™ TruDefender™ Analyzers.
- Includes a motorized anvil which adjusts sample pressure based on user settings.
- Features Raman and FTIR Scan Delay to allow users to leave the hazard zone before initiating a scan.
Easier to use, enhanced efficiency
- Guides the operator through technology selection and sampling with Scan Assist.
- Customizable Profiles allow the operator to set scan parameters based on the sample, scenario and their situational awareness
- Minimizes user error and eliminates subjective user interpretation.
- Requires minimal training for proficiency.